The Safer Way to Store Tools
Introducing Tool Caddy, the compact storage solution for CNC cutting tools. The narrow stainless-steel rack features up to 82 locking, horizontal tool pockets to save space in the tool crib or on the shop floor. The efficient horizontal arrangement of the tool pockets also greatly improves machinist safety.
Traditional tool racks and carts keep tools in a vertical position with the cutter tip pointing up. This creates a risk of injury for operators when they need to reach over sharp edges to access other tools in the middle or back of the cart. The Tool Caddy design makes it easy and convenient for the operator to grab each toolholder without any risk of cuts, and it needs only about four square feet of floor space.
The tool pockets are slightly angled to safely support the tool while allowing coolant to run off and collect in the integrated drip pan. This further improves shop safety by keeping fluid spills off the shop floor. Tool Caddy is practical and convenient for tool storage next to the machine, by the pre-setter, or for organizing special tool sets.
• 82-tool storage capacity (CAT40/SK40) in a small footprint
• Standard model supports size HSK 63 taper, CAT, Capto, HSK, BT, and DIN
• Available in all major spindle interfaces (BT30, CAT40, HSK-63, and HSK-100. Also available upon request HSK-40, HSK-50, and HSK-80)
• Lockable tool storage
• Handles and heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes
• Retention knob mounts
• Integrated coolant drip pan
• Document compartment
• Tool tray is included, a shelf is optional
• Tool coding available as an option
- Max tool length of 400 mm (15.88 in)
- Tool diameter of 90 mm (3.54 in) standard
- Tool diameter 160 mm (6.3 in) variable
- Weight capacity 600 kg (1320 lb)
- Floorspace = 655 x 655 mm (26 x 26 in)
- Height = 1082 mm (42.5 in)
Designed by S-Tooling in Austria.